Term FeesFee Structure:
About Kings’ School Al Barsha
Kings’ School Al Barsha caters for kids age 3 to 18.
- Years FS1 to Year 13 (6th Form from September 2017)
- Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form
- 1500 students | 60+ nationalities
- British curriculum with UK Academic Qualifications
- Centrally located campus with world class Sports, Art and Technology facilities
About Kings’ Education
Kings’ is a prestigious group of schools with a British heritage and an international perspective where children become effective, enthusiastic and independent life-long learners who are able to adapt to the changes and challenges of a fast-moving, modern world.
- Every child enjoys success, whilst feeling happy, included, secure and valued
- A culture of emotional intelligence promotes kindness and respect for others and their learning
- Our bespoke and innovative curriculum enables children to develop learning skills and behaviours within meaningful contexts
- Learning and teaching is adapted to the potential and needs of each individual
- A culture of ambition, reflection and high expectation allows children to take ownership of their learning and achieve results the right way
- Opportunities within and beyond the school encourage children to develop their personality, interests and social responsibility
- Our children develop an understanding of and respect for their local context and the wider world
- Kings’ parents are partners in their child’s learning
The education we deliver in our schools combines a British-based curriculum with an international perspective, tailored to the needs of our community of young people growing up in Dubai today, whether expatriate or local. We foster ‘The Best by Every Child’ to effectively support all our students striving to reach their true potential.
Since 2004, Kings’ has grown from a few hundred to over 2,600 students in three campuses: Kings’ School Dubai (Foundation Stage and Primary), Kings’ School Al Barsha (Foundation Stage, Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form) and Kings’ School Nad Al Sheba (currently Foundation stage and Primary; with a new Secondary School opening soon).
All our schools have the same high standards and exceptional levels of student attainment and progress that have made Kings’ School Dubai the only school in Dubai to achieve an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau since inspections began.
We believe the recipe for continued success is a clarity of vision for children’s learning, finding and nurturing exceptional teachers and leaders to carry out this vision, and working in close partnership with parents and families to deliver the best education for our children.
English National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
National Curriculum for Key Stage 3 and 4, English enriched with best practices from other sources such as IB (International Baccalaureate) and RSA (Royal Society for the Arts).
FS 1 to Year 13
3 to 18 years